and InvestigatingCybersecurity Incidents with R
The workshop offers an introduction to exploratory data analysis in R through the lens of a cybersecurity research firm. In the 3-hour session, participants will learn about the various EDA tools and visualization techniques to dig deep into cybercrime trends and make the most out of what this rich statistical computing environment has to offer.
- A primer on networking
- Cyber crimes and data breaches
- Security incidents recording
- Using R to visualize cybercrime trends
- Using R for exploratory data analysis on cybercrime
- Building cybersecurity dashboards with R